Genevieve Gaunt is a British actress, voice over artist and writer. Half Scottish, half Dutch and raised in London.
Genevieve started her career aged 11 in Harry Potter before going on to read English at Cambridge and graduating with a Double First. She is an accomplished voice, TV and film actor.
Alongside acting and voice work she writes book reviews for The Spectator and is a commissioning editor for film and culture magazine A Rabbit’s Foot.
Awards & Notable Credits
- Genevieve won the Earphones Award for her narration of Maggie O’Farrell’s The Marriage Portrait (shortlisted for the Women’s Prize for Fiction 2023)
- In October 2022, she co-curated Hauser & Wirth’s inaugural Braemar Literary Festival in Scotland with HM Queen Consort’s The Royal Reading Room.
- Genevieve’s podcast The Cupid Couch was listed by The Radio Times in their ‘34 Best Podcasts of 2021’.
- Genevieve has adapted an audiodrama episode for THUNDERBIRDS from the original 1960s comics. To be recorded in June 2023.
- Genevieve plays Young Diane Keaton in upcoming film ARTHUR’S WHISKY (Sky Original) COMING SOON